Nowadays, everybody is very careful about hairs and looking for different Dry Hair Treatment at Home because hairs are important for person personality. There are lots of hairs disease and the main ones are dandruff, dry hairs and hairs fall. Almost everybody facing these three issues. In this article, I will discus dry hairs and different tips for Dry Hair Treatment at Home.
You can find lots of tips for Dry Hair Treatment at Home on internet. But in this article you can find the top five easy and cheap tips for dry hairs remedies, that’s practically tested myself.
Top five easy and cheap tips for dry hair remedies
- Olive Oil
One of best dry hair remedy is olive oil. Olive oil include vitamin E and antioxidant content. Olive oil can be used for strengthening, shining and adding moisture to dry hair.
How to use olive oil for Dry Hair Treatment at Home,
- Put olive oil in a bowl and slightly warm it in a microwave.
- Massage to hairs for five to 10 minutes with olive oil.
- Cover your hairs with warm cap or towel and leave it for whole night or for 1 to 2 hrs.
- Then shampoo and condition your hairs with suitable product for your hairs.
- Do this hot oil treatment for one time in a week till your dry hair problem solve.
- You can also use coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil and corn oil for this dry hair remedy.
Eggs are also important thing for Dry Hair Treatment at Home. Egg is a good source of protein and lecithin. Eggs help in adding moisture, shining and strengthening of damage and lifeless hairs due to dandruff and dryness.
- Mix the one egg white and two tablespoon of lukewarm water.
- Apply this mixture to your damp hair and message with your fingertips for up to 20 minutes.
- Then shampoo and wash your hair with cool water.
- Do it one or two times in a week depend on hair condition.
Honey is another easy and cheap remedy for dry hair. Honey provide moisture to your hair, which will make it shiny, nourish and soft.
Procedure for using honey for Dry Hair Treatment at Home,
- Message with one-half cup of honey to your dry hair.
- Wash your hair, before message with honey to your damp hair.
- After message, cover your hair with a shower cap for 1 hours.
- Then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Do it twice a week for effective result.
Another effective use of honey is to mix it with your regular conditioner that you use after shampoo your hair. Remember that, don’t use this more than once a week.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contain minerals, vitamins and amino acid and can greatly benefit to dry and damage hair.
- Make a mixture of one-half cup of Aloe Vera gel, one tea spoon of powder fenugreek, one tea spoon of caster oil and one tea spoon of basil powder.
- Then apply this mixture thoroughly onto your scalp and hair and message it for 30 minutes.
- Cover your hair with warm towel or cap for whole night. only use this before sleeping at night because it need 5 to 6 hrs for effectively work.
- In the morning, wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Do this at least twice a week for better result.
- This is best Dry Hair Treatment at Home and you will see this method result in one to two months.
Bananas is another good thing for Dry Hair Treatment at Home. Bananas contain high potassium and moisture content, which helps in preventing split ends, softens and improve the elasticity of your hairs. The method of using bananas for dry hair remedy is
- Make mash of one ripe bananas and spread it all of your hair.
- Message it with your fingertips to roots of your hair.
- Leave it for one hours and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do this for once a week for effective and quick result.
You can use any of the above five easy and cheap methods for treatment of dry hair, dandruff and hair fall. Also read our article on how to lose weight fast and easy with simple method.